Second Advisory Board Meeting 2017 | Lisbon
Date: 10 July 2016
Venue: Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil (LNEC), Lisbon, Portugal.
The second Co-ReSyF Advisory Board Meeting (ABM-2) successfully took place on Monday 10th July 2017 with Advisory Board members representing six major stakeholders:
- Group on Earth Observations (GEO) Blue Planet
- Future Earth Coasts (FEC)
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- NOAA Centre for Satellite Applications and Research (STAR)
- World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) World Climate Research Programme (WCRP)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of them for their contribution to the project, we look forward to acting on the feedback given.
#CoReSyFweekPosted on: 19th July 2017, by : admin